“Ideal for Nurses, doctors, therapists, teachers, community arts, health and youth workers, dance graduates and social workers”
Dance Voice offers bespoke training courses that are tailored to your organisation/group’s needs. The sessions can range from half day workshops, focused on one specific area of interest/relevance to you, or can be a day to 2 day focused training days that may cover a number of different areas of interest. We offer in-house training or we can provide a venue.
Main areas of study are:
- An exploration of Dance Movement Psychotherapy
- DMP working with a specific client population e.g. Dementia, addiction recovery, Autism, Mental Health, Learning difficulties, children etc
- Dance movement Psychotherapy working within a Person Centred framework
- Non-verbal communication & the use of movement
- Professional Well-being
- Personal development
- Staff development / team building
- Creative Supervision
Handouts and recommended reading lists.
Professionals with enthusiasm and willingness to embark on a creative journey of self-development and learning.
Workshops are not formally assessed but are directed at professionals and can be counted towards CPD requirements. A CPD certificate will be provided on completion of each workshop.
Fees for workshops are dependant on length of training required and venue used
Half day £ One day £ Two day £
For further information or to book a training
Contact our Education Co-ordinator Bat-el Magen-Wade firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to discuss how we can tailor a course to suit your organisations needs.