“The Dance Voice model of education is based on a humanistic, person-centred theoretical approach within a creative arts psychotherapy process. This model is applied in all our teaching and training. ”
We teach at a range of levels from introductory to Masters level training in dance movement psychotherapy.
The key aspects are:
- Learning is always experientially based
- Dance/movement and the other creative arts underpin all of our courses
- Theory and practice are intertwined throughout all courses
- All our education and training courses require a willingness to engage in personal growth and development, as part of your learning
- Our pastoral/tutorial support of students is strong
All tutors are registered and practising Dance Movement psychotherapists and are skilled in encouraging open communication and a supportive approach to those who embark on a learning journey with us.
‘This course is giving me the confidence to investigate human relationship, form new relationships and reinvigorate old ones’ (student)
For further information about our MA training please contact our MA Course Director email@example.com . For information on our workshops and bespoke training, please contact our education co-ordinator Bat-el Magen-Wade firstname.lastname@example.org